Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

30 before 30

Here are my 30 before 30 goals, in no particular order...

1. Run six 5k's (30k's... get it?), at least one with E.
2. Plant a garden.
3. Learn to sew.
4. Volunteer.
5. Ride a horse.
6. Have family or friends over once a month.
7. Commit 1 act of guerilla goodness per month.
8. Reconnect with old friends and family (Facebook doesn't count!).
9. Introduce myself to all of my new neighbors.
10. Make a 1 year album for E.
11. Buy a hammock. Try to relax in it.
12. Host a holiday celebration.
13. Dream up an original family tradition- the weirder, the better!
14. Learn how to use Photoshop.
15. Stop screening my phonecalls. What if it's Justin Bieber?
16. Try 10 new recipes (bonus points for using ingredients that scare me).
17. Write a children's book for E.
18. Make exercise a regular part of my life again.
19. Write inspiration letters (more on this later!)
20. Go on a family vacation.
21. Leave E with family overnight (dreading this- I might leave it until the last possible second before my birthday!)
22. Explore 10 new local "family attractions".
23. Decorate the new house (sorry, but if I don't put this on here, it won't get done!).
24. Make more mama & baby friends.
25. Have one new experience each week.
26. Get organized!
27. More DIY
28. Start or join a new group
29. Eat less processed food.
30. Get outside and play (aim for at least 30 minutes with E per day)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love them all but especially 7, 9, 16 & 30. Let me know if you ever want company! :)

    ReplyDelete